Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My Birthday Party!!!

This past Saturday we had party and it was for ME!!!
All my friends & family came...it was SO much fun!!!
Auntie Ali & Jake came...even Luke!
Auntie Heather, Uncle Jason, and Cole came too!
Sam and Lilian in the pool...they were in there ALL DAY!!!
Brenna was there, of course! And my new friend Ardyn!
(Ardyn's Mommy works with Auntie Nicole)
Mommy worked VERY HARD (with the help of Grandma) to make me a VERY SPECIAL cake!!!
I even helped make a cake...Pretty, Pretty Princesses!!!
Cousin Cole LOVED my baby stroller...silly Cole!
Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me!!!
Look what Grandma & Grandpa got me...my very own Cozy Coupe!!!
And yes, Girls Rule!!!
I got some great new books to read...
...And some beautiful new jewelry!!!
I even got a Car's coloring book with special markers!!!
Checking out my new Sand & Water Table from Memere & Gramps!!!
Look...I got an Artic Water Table
from Auntie Ali & Jake!!!
Oh, I'm gonna have SOOO much fun with these!!!Heading outside to see what Auntie Nicole & Uncle Mitch got me...
A Power Wheels Princess Car, just like Ardyn's!!!!
After everyone had left, me & Lilian crawled up with Uncle Mitch to try out my new Magna-Doodle!!!
Me & Lilian
The next day, I decided to try out some more of my gifts...
Auntie Erin made me a little desk so I can do "my work" and stay organized!!!
She also got me some beautiful new hair clips (her friend Jen makes them!!!)
Don't they just match my PJ's sooo well!!!
It was a great birthday party!!!
Thank you to everyone to came and helped me celebrate and for all your generous gifts!!!