This past weekend we headed to the lake for an extended Memorial Day Weekend!
If you're lucky enough to live by the lake, you're lucky enough
And I would have to agree!!!
Mommy & Daddy got me a new life jacket and look, I'm actually wearing it!!!
They said I wasn't allowed off the deck or near the water unless I had it on, so I gave in!!!
Gramps decided to take out the kayak...and what Mommy didn't get a picture of, was him flipping it over!!!
Toes in the water...
LOOK!!! A FISH!!! We had 2 fish building their "nests" right off our patio...Daddy said they were getting ready to lay baby fish eggs!!!
LOOK!!! A FISH!!! We had 2 fish building their "nests" right off our patio...Daddy said they were getting ready to lay baby fish eggs!!!But don't worry, he put her back in the water
On Saturday, while Daddy and Gramps were putting the dock in, Me and Mommy met up with Mommy's friend Laura and my friends Zoey & Jadyn at the Craft Fair at Mill Falls. After we (And I mean Mommy & Laura) were done shopping at the fair, we crossed the road to play in the park.
We had a blast...we did a photo shot under a tree...
...had a big group hug...
...then decided to play Ring Around the Rosie!!!
"Ashes, Ashes, We All Fall DOWN!!!"
Gunnar even came up to the lake with Auntie Nicole & Uncle Mitch
Ahh...there's nothing like lunch out on the deck!
While Mommy was taking a nap, I convinced Auntie and Daddy to give me a manicure!!!
Relaxing on the deck with Auntie Nicole after a long, fun day!!!
And a special note:
On Saturday, while Daddy and Gramps were putting the dock in, Me and Mommy met up with Mommy's friend Laura and my friends Zoey & Jadyn at the Craft Fair at Mill Falls. After we (And I mean Mommy & Laura) were done shopping at the fair, we crossed the road to play in the park.
We had a blast...we did a photo shot under a tree...
...had a big group hug...
...then decided to play Ring Around the Rosie!!!
"Ashes, Ashes, We All Fall DOWN!!!"
Gunnar even came up to the lake with Auntie Nicole & Uncle Mitch
Ahh...there's nothing like lunch out on the deck!
While Mommy was taking a nap, I convinced Auntie and Daddy to give me a manicure!!!
Relaxing on the deck with Auntie Nicole after a long, fun day!!!
And a special note:Even thought we enjoy a day off from school or work, we must remember why we have this day to enjoy...
Thank you to all the military service members & their families for the sacrifices you make each day. We especially thank all those who have given their lives, so that we can enjoy ours!!! Without these brave men & women, we wouldn't live in the best place on Earth!
God Bless America!
May we always remember the fallen and those still fighting today!!!
You are always in our hearts and in our thoughts & prayers...You are NEVER forgotten!
And a special prayer goes out to my cousin Krissy who is overseas right now, We love you & miss you...may you come home safe & sound SOON!!!


