Monday, July 27, 2009

Jadyn's 1st Birthday Party!!!

This weekend was my best friend Jadyn's 1st birthday party!!!
(*Not only is Jadyn my best friend, Mommy & Jadyn's Mommy are best friends!!!)
We had SO much fun!!!
Happy Birthday Jadyn!!!
Jadyn's Mommy made a Rainbow Fish cake...yup, you heard me right, SHE MADE THIS CAKE!!! It came out AWESOME!!!
Jadyn had a water table set up to play in and we brought the water slide for all the big kids to play on!
Here I am walking all by myself!!! I'm such a big girl!!!
Me and Jadyn LOVE playing in the water...
We were trying to splash everyone!
I got to play in their sandbox too...
...I love playing in the sand!
The Piccolo Family
"Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Jadyn,
Happy Birthday to you!!!"
Jadyn loved her cake!

And I did too!!!

It was a great birthday party!

Happy Birthday Jadyn!!!