Friday, January 29, 2010

The Boston Children's Muesum

On New Year's Eve Day me and my friends went to the Boston Children's Muesum!!!
I had never been before, but my friends Jadyn and Zoey have a membership and said I could join them. We all had SOO much fun...Mommy & Daddy even said that we can get our own memberships so we can go whenever we want!!!


Here's me and Jadyn playing in the bubbles!!!

Climbing through tunnels...
...playing with cars & trucks...

Me and Samantha were jamming!!!
I told Mommy & Daddy I need a set of drums!!!
Hanging out in the barber chair with Daddy!!!
(As you can tell Daddy doesn't need a hair cut! HA!!!)
Now it was time to go to the theater to watch The Three Little Pigs show!
(it's Zoey's favorite!!!)

We got there in time to be in the front row!!!
Guess What?!?
They asked if any of us wanted to be in the show...
Samantha & Zoey were so quick to raise there hands!!!
Zoey got picked to play the Big Bad Wolf, Samantha got to play Patsy Pig, and Laura got to be the straw house!!! hehehe....
It was a great time!!!
Sitting in the tree in Peeps World
Best Buddies Forever!!!