Friday, December 18, 2009

The Reception- Candia Woods Country Club

For the first time in public...
Mr. & Mrs. Shane Gelinas!!!!



The DJ had these strob lights that I just LOVED...I kept chasing them all around, but I just couldn't seem to catch them!!!
Gram & Auntie CatieMe & Auntie Ali
Grandma & Uncle John...he flew home just for Auntie's wedding!!!
Grandma says "He's such a good boy!"
Don't Mommy & Daddy look so nice!?!
Auntie dancing with Grandpa
Uncle Shane had a special song, Butterfly Kisses, played so that he could have a special dance with Samantha
Grumpy & Pepere
Uncle Mark & Auntie Col
Daddy and Auntie Col wearing silly hats!
Time for the garter and bouquet toss
Auntie's friend Meghan caught the bouquet...
...and then Meghan's boyfriend caught the garter!!!
It's a sign...
Mommy says this would make their perfect engagement picture!!!
Gram and Brenna
Christopher & Ryan
(Ryan flew all the way from California for the wedding!)
Brenna & Ricky
Now I'm wearing a silly hat!!!
And they lived happily ever after!
Congratulations!
We love you!!!