Last weekend we through a surprise Bridal Shower for Auntie Erin~
We couldn't have a celebration without a Bread Box cake!
Auntie's friend Stacey, even brought baby Ethan to the party! Isn't he stylish for a 1 month old!Auntie thought she was coming to a birthday party...hehehe!
Oh, the blushing bride!
Great Gram & Samantha
Me, blowing (well I ate them more than I blew them) bubbles!
Auntie and her girls! They are all SO pretty!!!
Brenna Boo!
Auntie & Samantha
Here's Auntie Em and Brenna...She's Auntie's Godmother!
Mommy & Auntie
Practicing cutting the cake!
This is Maddy trying on Auntie tiara...she's so cute!
Oh, the blushing bride!
Great Gram & Samantha
Me, blowing (well I ate them more than I blew them) bubbles!
Auntie and her girls! They are all SO pretty!!!
Brenna Boo!
Auntie & Samantha
Here's Auntie Em and Brenna...She's Auntie's Godmother!
Mommy & Auntie
Practicing cutting the cake!
This is Maddy trying on Auntie tiara...she's so cute!



