This past weekend I had my very 1st birthday party!!!
We had SO much fun!!!
We had SO much fun!!!
Mommy had prayed to the rain Gods all week and thankfully they answered her prayers...it was beautiful day and everyone had a great time, especially me!!!
Grandma got me a special plate for my birthday cake...
Grandma & Grandpa got me a crab sandbox for my birthday!!!
Mommy and Daddy got me a swing set!!!
I LOVE balloons!
We had a ball pit...
and a yummy Bread Box cake & cupcakes!
Here I am, making my grand entrance...
I got a little nervous with all those people looking at me!
But, once I got my hug from Mommy and Daddy picked me up, I was ready for my party!
Auntie Erin & Baby Brenna came...
Auntie Nicole came too...Uncle Mitch couldn't make it, he had a charter! ;~(
Baby Brenna loved the ball pit...
and Lilian and Kaylyn had a GREAT time on the water slide!
It was a really special day cause Pep was able to make it...I was SO happy he could come!!!We had a great crowd of family & friends that came to party...
Gram, Auntie Ali, Uncle John, & Auntie Catie
Auntie Heather brought Baby Cole...it was his very first birthday party!
Grandpa & Auntie Catie
Auntie Sarah, Lilian, & Uncle Jamie
Baby Brenna
Grandpa & Bubbie came too!
It's time to sing...
Auntie Heather brought Baby Cole...it was his very first birthday party!
Grandpa & Auntie Catie
Auntie Sarah, Lilian, & Uncle Jamie
Baby Brenna
Grandpa & Bubbie came too!
It's time to sing...Grammie Jean playing Peak-a-boo with me!
It was a GREAT 1st birthday party!!!Thank you SO much to everyone who came, I can't wait for my party next year!!!
















