Sunday, November 9, 2008

November Birthday Party

Today, we went over to Grandma & Grandpa's house to have Sunday morning breakfast and celebrate Auntie Erin's, Grandpa's, and Daddy's birthday!!!
I LOVE Sunday morning breakfasts!!!
Those pancakes sure looked good this morning, Grandma!!! I can't wait until I can have some... Here's me and my Grandpa...
He thought it would be funny to roll around on the floor with me...silly Grandpa!!!

And then my cousin Sammy thought she would roll around with us too! ;~)


That's the present I gave Grandpa! It's a picture of me and Samantha for his desk at work!


Me and my Auntie Erin!!!
She's having a baby any day now...I can't wait to meet my new cousin Brenna!!!
~
This is me and my Great Pepere!!!
He's a crab just like me!!! (aka Cancer- our zodiac sign)
~
Here's me with my Grammy...She's my Great Grandmother! (Grandma's mommy)
It's time to sing...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Grandpa, Auntie Erin, and Daddy, Happy Birthday to you!!!

My cousin Samantha let me have some of her frosting...it was SO yummy!!!

I might not like to eat my cereal, but if Mommy mixed some of this chocolate frosting in it...
I would eat it for sure!!